- Discover Rome’s grand yet often overlooked Vittoriano monument
- Learn about the history and significance of this important landmark
- Take a guided stroll through Michelangelo’s Piazza del Campidoglio
- Enjoy views over the Roman Forum from the Capitoline Hill
Departure & Return
The entrance of cafe Napoleon in Venice square, at the corner of Via del Corso
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours with Local Guide Marta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Vittoriano Piazza del Campidoglio & Santa Maria in Aracoeli Guided Tour in Rome.