1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
EcoTour by open bus to the Pontifical Villas Gardens
Self-guided visit to the Apostolic Palace of Castel Gandolfo
Departure & Return
Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo, 00040 Castel Gandolfo Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- no es recomendable para personas con problemas para caminar
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Uffizi Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit to the Pontifical Villas in Castel Gandolfo by Open Bus?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit to the Pontifical Villas in Castel Gandolfo by Open Bus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit to the Pontifical Villas in Castel Gandolfo by Open Bus?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit to the Pontifical Villas in Castel Gandolfo by Open Bus?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 269364P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Piazza TrilussaBasilica di Santa PrassedeChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Trinità dei MontiPiazza di SpagnaHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiBioparcoPortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Ponza Island Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio)