5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a tour of Rome’s third largest city garden, Villa Borghese, and enjoy a delicious picnic in the park during this half-day tour. Stroll through the 80-hectare space and admire pond, the statues, the terraces, and of course, the beautiful plants. Visit the Terrazza del Pincio and enjoy a delicious lunch while taking in the scenery of the park.
- Stroll through Rome’s largest garden during this half-day tour
- Explore Villa Borghese’s 80-hectare space with statues, flora, and terraces
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch complete with drinks inside the park
- See the Terrazza del Pincio, a symbol of the Eternal City
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
picnic with Food & drink
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
Pickup is available for all the accomodation within the Aurelian walls
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel , Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome Italy Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora , Via Vittorio Veneto 191, 00187 Rome Italy Hotel Hassler , Piazza Trinita dei Monti 6, 00187 Rome Italy Grand Hotel Palace , Via Vittorio Veneto 70, 00187 Rome Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Paciotti SalumeriaBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Silvano Toti Globe TheatrePonza Island Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Case Romane del CelioVittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Villa CelimontanaVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Campo de' FioriPiazza del PopoloRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)