15 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience two of the Vatican City’s star attractions without having to queue! Enjoy skip-the-line access to the magnificent Vatican Museums, where you can marvel over masterpieces by Raphael, Caravaggio and Leonardo da Vinci, and admire Michelangelo’s remarkable Sistine Chapel. Then, slip through the back door for instant access to St Peter's Basilica, the world’s largest church and Italy’s most important pilgrimage site. Best of all: your self-guided tour means you can spend as long as you want exploring the museum’s cultural treasures.
- Skip the line
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Meet & Greet Service
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Visit the Vatican Museums at your own pace
Hotel pickup and drop-off
St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
Departure PointVatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a dress code to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress code requirements
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them inside the museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eyes of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Ponte SistoQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiNational Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Basilica di Santa PrassedePamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Villa MediciQuartiere CoppedèDomus AugustanaAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaTrajan's ColumnWelcome to RomeHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Piazza di SpagnaBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)