5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See Rome on a half-day, private tour with a dedicated driver and guide. Visit some of the City’s most famous sights like the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, The Pantheon, and Venice Square. Visit the Colloseum with priority skip-the-line tickets and avoid long wait times. Leave the hassles of navigating the city and driving to your guide, and see Rome on a flexible, private tour suited to your tastes.
- Explore Rome on a 5-hour, private tour with a guide to accompany you at each sight
- See the Pantheon, Venice Square, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and more with free time to explore
- Take a private tour of the Colosseum with priority tickets to avoid long lines
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from your location of choice
Saved to wishlist!
Private & Customizable tour (5hrs). We do not combine groups
Licensed tour guide (5hrs or 8hrs).
Hotel, B&B, Private apartment, Train station pick-up and drop-off
Airport (FCO or CIA) pick up/drop off (one way)_Extra charge (Eur 70,00 per van)
Choose your tour according to your needs (OPT. 1, 2, 3)
Earphones for five guests and more (mandatory inside the Vatican/Basilica)
Gratuities (not mandatory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide to your hotel, B&B, private apartment or Termini train station.
FCO or CIA airport_Extra charge Eur 70,00 cash per van
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A single van is used for up to seven people. For groups over seven people two Mercedes vans are used. A single guide is used for each individual group regardless of the number of people
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Best of the "Eternal City (5h/8h)". Tour Guide, Chauffeur, Tickets included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best of the "Eternal City (5h/8h)". Tour Guide, Chauffeur, Tickets included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Best of the "Eternal City (5h/8h)". Tour Guide, Chauffeur, Tickets included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best of the "Eternal City (5h/8h)". Tour Guide, Chauffeur, Tickets included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Piazza Farnese Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)La PietàVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Via GiuliaCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Villa MediciBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Paciotti SalumeriaBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Quartiere Coppedè