3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Use of headset to always hear you guide with a group of 6 people or more
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Clement Basilica, Via Labicana, 95, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for people with claustrophobia
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Underground Rome Tour with Catacombs: Discover the Invisible city by car?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Underground Rome Tour with Catacombs: Discover the Invisible city by car?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Underground Rome Tour with Catacombs: Discover the Invisible city by car?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Underground Rome Tour with Catacombs: Discover the Invisible city by car?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31810P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - OrvietoArchaeology Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloCase Romane del CelioPiazza del CampidoglioDomus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Rome Via NazionaleTrinità dei MontiTrajan's ColumnAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Piazza del PopoloRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)