3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore two of Rome's liveliest and most atmospheric neighborhoods during this half-day, small-group tour of Trastevere and the Jewish Ghetto. Marvel at 13th-century mosaics in Santa Maria in Trastevere, wander past the ruins of ancient temples, theaters, and a library, and learn the sinister past hidden behind the bustling marketplace of Campo de' Fiori. Tours end with a complimentary Italian aperitivo, including wine or soft drinks.
- A half-day Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto tour, with Italian aperitivo
- Listen to in-depth historical background from your art historian guide
- Cover thousands of years of history, from Roman ruins to medieval churches
- Unwind after your tour with an all-inclusive cocktail with snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Tipical Italian Aperitif with cocktail or wine or soft drinks are included in the Tour rate. For all those under age, alchool will be not allowed.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tipical Italian Aperitif with cocktail or wine or soft drinks are included in the Tour rate. For all those under age, alchool will be not allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto with tipical Italian aperitif Small Group Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto with tipical Italian aperitif Small Group Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza della RotondaAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Rainbow Magic LandHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)ZoomarineOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaPortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Castel GandolfoForo ItalicoPiazza della RepubblicaSilvano Toti Globe TheatreSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Keats-Shelley HouseTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Piazza Farnese La PietàAntico Caffè GrecoPonza Island