4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the Trastevere district of Rome on a food and wine tour that introduces you to local food, family businesses, cobbled lanes, and a market. With a guide, you'll have the chance to sample items such as pizza, pasta, cheese, and salami.
- Take a walking tour of one of Rome's most charming districts
- Learn about the Trastevere neighborhood from a guide
- Enjoy samples of local food and drinks
- Get a taste of Roman life
Saved to wishlist!
Over 10 different food tastings;
Wine and soft drinks included;
Local expert guide;
Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza di San Bartolomeo all'Isola, 22, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Via Roma Libera, 11, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trastevere Lunchtime Food & Wine Tour with Expert Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Trastevere Lunchtime Food & Wine Tour with Expert Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Via SacraParco del Colle OppioSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataPiazza della RepubblicaPiazza di San CosimatoLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Welcome to RomeCastel Romano Designer OutletTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)