- Food, market, and history walking tour of Rome’s Testaccio neighborhood
- Learn about Testaccio’s past, culture, and authentic foods
- Make five food stops at local eateries and chat to vendors at the open-air market
- Enjoy eight samples of local delicacies and a wine tasting (own expense)
- See the ancient Roman Pyramid of Cestia, the Artists’ (Protestant) Cemetery, and more
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: comfortable clothing and shoes
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 1.5 kilometers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience