- Food tours are a great way to learn about local culture when traveling
- Explore Rome with a guide so you won't worry about getting lost
- Short tour doesn't take up too much of your day
- Tour limited to 12 for a small-group experience
Departure & Return
meeting point in Piazza Navona n 2: inside a gallery of access to the Museum of Rome palazzo Brancaccio, at the "Vivi Bistrot Café" . Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior your tour departure time!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels
- Vegetarian, vegan, and lactose-free options are available. Please advise any dietary specific requirements prior the tour departure
- Menu changes with the seasons
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Gastronomy, tastings stops, and itinerary may be subject to change to guarantee the best food experience
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Tour Travel Agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms