2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Be immersed in the art and architecture of 16th-century Rome on a private tour of Villa Farnesina, an Italian Renaissance residence and museum in the city’s Trastevere district. Walk through rooms decorated with original paintings by Raphael and his artistic disciples, learning the symbolism and history behind each work from a dedicated guide. Modern multimedia from an electronic tablet and other aids help enhance the rich viewing experience.
- Visit Villa Farnesina, one of Rome's off-the-beaten-track treasures
- Skip the entrance line and get a personalized tour from a private guide
- See masterworks by Raphael and other Renaissance artists
- Get to know the surrounding Trastevere neighborhood if time allows
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Via della Lungara, 230, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina and Raphael's Paintings private tour led by a local guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina and Raphael's Paintings private tour led by a local guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina and Raphael's Paintings private tour led by a local guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20455P100
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiCategory
Campo de' FioriPiazza del CampidoglioCinecittà WorldVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Basilica di Sant'Andrea della VallePonte SistoSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Piazza di SpagnaVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteTrajan's ColumnPiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)