2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Rome has so much more to explore than the Vatican and Colosseum. Discover one of its most spectacular Renaissance villas and charming historic neighborhoods with this guided tour that takes in Villa Farnesina and the Trastevere district. See sumptuous works by Raphael and others in the 16th-century villa and learn about its art and architecture from your guide. Time permitting, end with a stroll along the cobblestone lanes of Trastevere.
- Escape the crowds to visit the quiet gems of Villa Farnesina and Trastevere
- Skip-the-line tickets to take in the Renaissance frescoes by Raphael
- A guided tour with multimedia tools to bring the villa’s art to life
- Explore the winding lanes of the Trastevere district to cap off your tour
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Via della Lungara, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours by Tommaso
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina Raphael Paintings & Trastevere Guided Tour in Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina Raphael Paintings & Trastevere Guided Tour in Rome?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina Raphael Paintings & Trastevere Guided Tour in Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 92028P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiCategory
Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Porta MaggioreCastel GandolfoSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Villa FarnesinaChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Hydromania ZoomarineRome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloVittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoVia Margutta