Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skip the line at the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Convenient choice between multiple start times
- Learn about the history and art of the Vatican from a local guide
- Admire Michelangelo’s masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel
Departure & Return
In front of Caffé Vaticano on Viale Vaticano, 100. This is across the street from the Vatican Museum Entrance. A representative will be there holding a sign with "The Roman Guy" written on it.
Tour normally ends at St. Peter's Basilica, with the exception of Wednesday morning tours that start before 11am. St. Peter's Basilica is unavailable on Wednesday morning, therefore the tour will in this case end inside the Vatican Museums.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The Vatican generally quiets down again in the late afternoon, but there is a chance the museums may still be crowded while you are inside
- You are advised to be ready at the meeting point up to 15 minutes ahead of the start time to ensure a prompt start. After leaving the meeting point, your guide will bring you inside the Vatican Museums. Since we have a strict entrance time, in case of delays and late arrivals, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to add you to the group. Depending on the size of your group, headphones may be used for some tours. In that case, headphones will be provided. However you may use your own earbuds if you wish
- Please contact The Tour Guy to book a wheelchair accessible tour
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience