2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience some of Rome’s most important artistic and spiritual attractions with a 3-hour guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Beat the crowds with priority access and see highlights of the Vatican Museum’s immense collection while your guide shares the legends behind the masterpieces. Stand beneath Michelangelo’s famed frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, and skip the long lines to enter the heart of the papacy at St Peter’s Basilica.
- Beat the long queues with priority access
- See the most important and beautiful pieces in the Vatican Museums
- Admire the awe-inspiring frescoes of the Sistine Chapel
- Skip the long lines to enter the magnificent St Peter’s Basilica
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Viale Vaticano, 102, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Lights Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the line & tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Raphael Rooms?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the line & tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Raphael Rooms?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the line & tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Raphael Rooms?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the line & tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Raphael Rooms?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We forget how huge the Vatican complex is..,.and this tour covers a lot of it, so make sure to wear good shoes." See review
- "This tour is a must for all visiting the Vatican, and interested to know about its history." See review
- "Vatican Museum is so big if you have limited time then this tour will definitely recommended so that you can have a quick glance." See review
Product code: 7599P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)TestaccioPiazza della RotondaArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Rome Via del CorsoChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)BioparcoColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Villa FarnesinaCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio)