- Small-group tour of Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Kid-friendly tour is perfect for families
- Local art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Just outside Colosseo subway station, ground level Address: At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum Metro Station Exit - ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument) street address is: Piazza del Colosseo 21, in front of the Colosseum. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name. Directions: By cab: taxis will leave you on the upper level of COLOSSEO Metro Station. Go downstairs, reach the ground level and wait for your guide by the newsagent. By metro: COLOSSEO stop METRO B Line Return point: Roman Forum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour is suitable for kids aged 6 and over
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours with Kids by Maria and her team
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience