- Skip-the-line admission to the Colosseum with a guided tour
- Learn about the Colosseum's history and engineering from a knowledgeable guide
- Listen to tales of gladiator battles that once took place here
- Explore Palatine Hill for views of Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum
- See ancient ruins like that of the Temple of Julius Caesar and Arch of Titus
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Via delle Terme di Tito on the corner of Via Nicola Salvi. Our Staff will wait next to the park entrance with a "Tour in the city" sign. MANDATORY meeting time 20 minutes prior tour departure time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- To get inside the Colosseum it used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- Not accessible for walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff