- Early entrance morning tour of the Vatican Museums
- Beat the daytime rush with special entry 1 before the museum opens to the general public
- See collection highlights including the Raphael Rooms and Sistine Chapel
- Stroll through the world-famous galleries with peace and leisure
- Learn the legends behind the art from your historian guide
- Enjoy a typical Italian breakfast before the tour
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Departure & Return
Coffee Bar Paolo, very close to the entrance of the Vatican Museums .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- On Wednesdays the access to the Basilica is nor allowed due to the Pope's audience
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Lights Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.