2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Official Tour Guide
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
00120, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tix & Tour 1
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vatican City, Sistine Chapel Walking Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vatican City, Sistine Chapel Walking Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Vatican City, Sistine Chapel Walking Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vatican City, Sistine Chapel Walking Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 155741P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaPiazza di San CosimatoCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Basilica di Santa PrassedeVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Largo di Torre Argentina