4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When in Rome, travel as the Romans do—on a classic Vespa scooter! Zip around Rome’s palazzos and piazzas on a private Vespa tour, and spot iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, the Pantheon, and the Circus Maximus. Hop off along the way to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, soak up the atmosphere in Piazza Navona and Piazza Venezia, or snap a photo sitting on the famous Spanish Steps. Best of all, your private tour is fully customizable so you can choose to visit the sights that interest you most.
- Half-day private tour of Rome by Vespa
- Travel like a local on a classic Vespa scooter
- Zip past city landmarks like the Colosseum and the Pantheon
- Stop to stroll through Piazza Navona, climb the Spanish Steps, or throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Vespa and Helmet
Hotel pickup - when choosing drivers option
Hotel pickup and drop-off (self driving option)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentro Moto Colosseo Rental Vespa Honda Service, Via dei SS. Quattro, 46, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note hotel pickup is only available when having driver option on al Vespas. If you choose to ride your own Vespa tour starts from Colosseum Motorcycle Center. Address: Via Santissimo Quattro 46
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note experience driving an automatic scooter is a must in order to ride a Vespa.
- Driver option is available with an additional cost of 50 euro per driver (except the guide which could drive 1 for free)
- It is mandatory to have a drivers license (US citizens must obtain an international driving permit) and have ongoing experience driving a scooter or motorcycle.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Each Vespa is for 2 participants and this tour can be customized to your own wills and desires.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note experience driving an automatic scooter is a must!!!
- Minimum age to drive a Vespa is 25 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Centro Moto Colosseo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9869P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - OrvietoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Via MarguttaBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Castel Romano Designer OutletSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Piazza NavonaRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Villa FarnesinaEuroma2Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaProtestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)ZoomarinePiazza BarberiniPiazza di SpagnaLa PietàVia Giulia