10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Satisfy your sweet tooth on a chocolate-fueled tour of Italy’s Umbria region! Escape to the countryside on a full-day tour from Rome and sample the edible delights of Perugia with a visit to the famous Baci chocolate factory. After learning the secrets of the iconic chocolates and sampling some sweet treats, continue to historic Spoleto, renowned for its medieval Cathedral of St Maria Assunta.
- Full-day tour of Perugia and Spoleto from Rome, including chocolate factory tour
- Explore the historic towns of Perugia and Spoleto
- Tour Perugia’s chocolate factory and sample delicious Baci chocolates
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (max 15)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoChocolate Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaChocolate Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - OrvietoBus Tours - OrvietoChocolate Tours - OrvietoFull-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Paciotti SalumeriaChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoSilvano Toti Globe TheatreChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaProtestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Welcome to RomeTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaVia MarguttaChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Ponza Island Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)