- Helmet and personal transporter included
- Learn about the history of Rome and its sites
- Guide provides in-depth commentary and directions
- Comprehensive tour of Rome in a single day
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 are not allowed on this tour and up to 18th year must be with an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and forbidden if in the 4th month or more.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions like leaning, climbing and descending stairs or steps without assistance, have good flexibility in their knees and ankles and must have complete use of their left and right hands and arms. The segway and the ninebot or other brands of personal transporters are not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds 45 kg, or over 210 pounds 98 kg . It can be ridden by people from 16 to approx. 68 years old. It is not suggested for pregnant women and totaly prohibited after the 4th month of pregnancy. Tour do not run if it rains. In case of last minute rain the tour leader can decide to stop and the tour will be either postponed or refunded.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Landimension Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Appian Way Catacombs and Acqueducts with lunch.