- Visit Rome’s top sights, from the Vatican Museums to the Roman Forum
- Save time with a guide who knows the quickest routes and best shortcuts
- A private tour means you can go at your own pace, pausing for photos at will
- A private guide allows for ample dialogue and discussion
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near the entrance to the first site we will visit. You will receive full details after the booking. Address: In front of the Cafe / Restaurant Angelino Ai Fori. Address: Largo Corrado Ricci, 40-43a — 00184 Roma Directions: Directions: The nearest Metro station to the meeting point is COLOSSEO, on the B line. When you exit the station the Colosseum will be in front of you. Turn right and walk down Via dei Fori Imperiali (away from the Colosseum), crossing over to the other side of the street at the first cross-walk. Continue on Via dei Fori Imperiali for 300 meters until you see the big intersection where Via Cavour (Largo Corrado Ricci) meets Via dei Fori Imperiali. At the beginning of Via Cavour the right hand corner is where the guide meets the group, just outside the Café / Restaurant Angelino Ai Fori. Directions to the Meeting Point from Piazza Venezia: From Piazza Venezia, walk around the left side of the big building (the Victor Emmanuel Monument), down Via dei Fori Imperiali in the direction of the Colosseum. When you reach the large intersection with Via Cavour (Largo Corrado Ricci). At the beginning of Via Cavour the right hand corner is where the guide meets the group, just outside the Café / Restaurant Angelino Ai Fori.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Rome in a Day Tour with Colosseum & Sistine Chapel: Essential Experience.