- See the best of Rome in just one day with an art historian guide
- Save time with skip-the-line access to the most popular attractions
- Access the Vatican Museums without waiting for hours
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Social distancing has to be maintained
- The customer has to bring their own mask
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Rome in a Day Tour Including Vatican Sistine Chapel Colosseum and All Highlights.