- Maximize your time in Rome: See all the highlights in just one day
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Travel by comfortable minivan: Skip the hassle of getting around by public transit
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
The nearest subway is ‘Colosseo’ (B line). When you exit the station, the Colosseum is in front of you. Turn right and walk down Via dei Fori Imperiali (away from the Colosseum). Continue for 300 meters, you will see a big intersection (Via Cavour (Largo Corrado Ricci) meets Via dei Fori Imperiali.
After you have visited the Basilica of Saint Peter with your group and guide, the tour will end in Saint Peter's square. There are several busses you can take from there to the centre or Metro A (Ottoviano).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms