8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Rome is so full of world-famous historic sites that it would be tricky to see them all in a lifetime, let alone a single day. This small-group tour, however, ensures that you make the most of your time. You'll see the ruins of the Roman Forum and the Colosseum, stroll through city center piazze, and visit the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter's Basilica.
- Maximize your time in Rome: See all the highlights in just one day
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Travel by comfortable minivan: Skip the hassle of getting around by public transit
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets and reservation fees
Minivan from one area to another
Expert, fluent English-speaking guide
Headsets for groups of 6 people or more
Departure & Return
Largo Corrado Ricci, Roma RM, Italy
Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome in A Day Group Tour with Colosseum & Vatican by Minivan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome in A Day Group Tour with Colosseum & Vatican by Minivan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome in A Day Group Tour with Colosseum & Vatican by Minivan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome in A Day Group Tour with Colosseum & Vatican by Minivan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31810P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Piazza di SpagnaZoomarinePiazza TrilussaSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Rome Via NazionaleMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Castel GandolfoPiazza di San Cosimato