12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Visit the Tiber River for a tour of Rome’s Tiber Island, one of the capital’s lesser-visited, yet intriguing, spots. After walking around the age-old landmass, hearing about its history legends, cross a bridge to take a tour of the nearby Basilica di San Nicola in Carcere. The church is home to Roman excavations, which can be seen from the underground crypts. Numbers are limited to 10 on this 2-hour, small-group tour.
- 2-hour tour of Rome's Tiber Island and Basilica di San Nicola in Carcere
- Discover the legends behind Tiber Island, linked by one of Rome's oldest bridges
- See the remains of ancient Roman temples under Basilica di San Nicola in Carcere
- Delve into the church's crypt to explore pathways walked by Romans in the 5th century BC
- Learn about these fascinating sites from an expert guide
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Assistance at the railway station in Rome (Only upon departure - Multilingual English / Spanish)
Round-trip high-speed train tickets from Rome to Naples - 2nd class
Naples walking tour with licenced guide (duration: 2h 30' - English / Monolingual)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Marsala, 46, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Italia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples in 1 day by High Speed Train from Rome (Walking tour included)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples in 1 day by High Speed Train from Rome (Walking tour included)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Naples in 1 day by High Speed Train from Rome (Walking tour included)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples in 1 day by High Speed Train from Rome (Walking tour included)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5835TIBER
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeRail Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Piazza della RotondaVilla CelimontanaLargo di Torre ArgentinaJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Via SacraBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Ponza Island Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Hydromania Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)