- 72-hour rental of a Vespa Primavera 125 in Rome
- Explore the Eternal City just like a local
- Travel in the city's special limited-traffic zones
- Conveniently park the scooter overnight near the Colosseum
- Rental includes insurance, two helmets, an antitheft chain and a city map to help you plan your itinerary
- Get route advice form the friendly rental staff
Departure & Return
Colosseum Motorcycle Center - just in front of the Colosseum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- PLEASE BOOK ONLY IF YOU HAVE ONGOING EXPERIENCE RINDING AN AUTOMATIC SCOOTER/VESPA/MOPED.
- MOTORCYCLE OR SCOOTER DRIVER LICENSE (A TYPE) IS A MUST TO RENT A VESPA
- IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RENT THE VESPA WITH A CAR DRIVING LICENSE (B TYPE)
- You must have a valid driver's licence with you to take part in the rental (US citizens need an international driving license)
- Minimum age is 25years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Driving license for scooter/motorcycle ( european driving license or international driving license only)
- Credit card with an expiration date of at least 6 month is required for the rental.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- All our vehicles are insured for thrid party liability. The customer is responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY CMC - Scooter Colosseum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.