- Explore Rome in true Italian style—on a Vespa
- Travel in the city's special limited-traffic zones
- Rental includes insurance, two helmets, and an antitheft chain
- Conveniently park the scooter overnight near the Colosseum
Departure & Return
Just in front of the Colosseum
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- RESERVE ONLY IF YOU HAVE ONGOING EXPERIENCE RINDING AN AUTOMATIC SCOOTER/VESPA/MOPED!
- Vespa is insured for third party liability. The customer is responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft, to the amount of EUR 1500,00, or EUR 500,00 if additional insurance is purchased at EUR 12 per day.
- Customer must arrive with a credit card on the day as a deposit will be blocked from the card on the day of the rental.
- Customer MUST have a driving license which is valid in Italy (US citizens need an international driving license)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age for rental: 25
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY CMC - Scooter Colosseum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Vespa Rental at Rome.