- Explore the highlights of Rome on a fun and eco-friendly Segway scooter
- Cover a lot more ground than a walking tour and with no achy feet
- Visit the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and more
- Tour limited to eight people ensuring individual attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We are in the pedestrian zone of Castel Sant'Angelo (National Museum); when You are in front of the main entrance of Castel Sant'Angelo, we are to the right side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
- The minimun age to participate on this tour is 16 years
- You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
- The dress code is smart casual
- There is a maximum of 8 people per group
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff