- Wine and dine in a private cellar near the famous Pantheon
- Enjoy an aperitivo in the historical cellar of a family-run restaurant in the heart of Rome
- Feast on an indulgent dinner paired with fine Italian wines in the dining room
- Small-group limited to 10 people, ensuring a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in Piazza della Minerva at the Elephant Statue.
What To Expect
When you arrive, meet the owners of the restaurant, aficionados of traditional Italian wine and cuisine, and then head down to the restaurant’s private cellar. Take in the unique ambience of the cellar, where an old Roman structure was discovered at the floor level during renovation work in the area, and take part in the Italian pre-dinner custom of an aperitivo—a cocktail or glass of wine (in this case, you receive a glass of prosecco) enjoyed with a selection of regional cheese and cured meat.
Then head back up to the elegant dining room, sitting down at your reserved table for your 3-course dinner of Roman-style dishes. Each course is paired with a fine regional wine selected by the chef and guide to enhance the flavors of both the food and vino.
At the end of your meal, your experience ends outside the Pantheon, which is romantically illuminated in the moonlight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian menu are available. Please specify 24 hours before departure
- Menu varies according to season
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for vegan and gluten freetravellers
- Every customer has to wear their own mask
- Social distancing of 1 mt has to be maintained
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY GOURMETALY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Highly recommend this tour over finding fine-dining experience on your own." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews