3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Marvel at Rome’s magnificent architecture on a 2.5-hour walking tour of the city’s historic piazzas and palazzos. Pose for photos on the iconic Spanish Steps, throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain and stand in awe before the mighty Pantheon, the ‘Temple of the Gods’. Stop along the way to admire the Baroque treasures of Piazza Navona, walk in the footsteps of Julius Caesar on Campo de ‘Fiori and take in the views from the Vittoriano. This small-group tour is limited to 15 for a personalized experience.
- 2.5-hour walking tour of Rome’s squares and fountains
- Explore Rome’s most beautiful piazzas, palazzos, fountains and monuments
- See iconic landmarks like the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon
- Experience local life as you visit the lively Piazza Navona and Campo de ‘Fiori
- Learn about Rome’s fascinating history from an expert guide
- Ideal introduction to Rome for first-timer visitors
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (over the 8 people)
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, 3, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mandatory meeting time for the walking tour is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Activity subjected on weather conditions. Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather are beyond our control. In this instance the company reserves the right to propose an alternative to this activity.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with motor difficulties and walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Highlights Tour | Squares and Fountains | Walking small Group experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Highlights Tour | Squares and Fountains | Walking small Group experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Highlights Tour | Squares and Fountains | Walking small Group experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20905P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)BioparcoOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Rome Via del CorsoJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Rome Via NazionalePiazza di SpagnaLa PietàVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)ZoomarineTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)