- Have lunch the way locals do, with quality street food specialties
- Top-selling walking food tour in Rome is a family favorite
- Benefit from a guide who shares insider know-how on Rome’s cuisine
- Discover the side streets of Campo de' Fiori, one of the city’s main squares
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We cannot accommodate gluten-free diets
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Aromas - Rome Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Roman Street Food Walking Tour in Rome.