3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the top attractions and hidden secrets of Rome during a 3-hour private tour by golf cart. Customize your itinerary to only include the places that interest you, then buckle up. The golf cart enables you to discover the city efficiently, while avoiding heavy traffic. Listen to your guide narrate as you travel through Rome’s charming backstreets. Along the way, stop for a complimentary gelato and coffee.
- Customize the tour to suit your interests
- Avoid the heavy city traffic in a golf cart
- Get the personal attention of a private guide
- Enjoy authentic Italian gelato and coffee
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Departure & Return
Piazzale delle Canestre, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Navona square
- Trevi fountain
- Spanish steps
- Mouth of Truth
- Campo di Fiori
- Villa Borghese gardens
- Via Veneto
- Palatine Hill
- Circus Maximus
- Aventine Hill and Keyhole
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ITERITALY Rome Tours, Shore Excursions, Golf Carts Private Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Golf Cart Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Golf Cart Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Golf Cart Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I was a concerned about going on a golf cart and I had my reservations." See review
Product code: 65297P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaGolf Tours & Tee Times - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Keats-Shelley HousePiazza TrilussaRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)ZoomarineHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Piazza della RotondaLargo di Torre ArgentinaRome Via Nazionale