3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Small-group tour of max 12 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
viale, Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Experience: Sistine Chapel , Vatican Museums & St.Peters Basilica
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Piazza TrilussaVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Euroma2Aventine Hill (Aventino)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Antico Caffè GrecoTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Piazza NavonaVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)ZoomarineLargo di Torre ArgentinaRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)