11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the magnificently preserved ancient city of Pompeii and the picturesque seaside town of Sorrento on a tour that combines both destinations to make the most of your day trip from Rome. Plus, exploring Pompeii with a local guide means you can learn the unique history of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and appreciate its archeological significance.
- Tour Pompeii and Sorrento on a day trip from Rome
- Enjoy a seasonal lunch at a farmhouse on the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Private pickup and drop-off at your hotel makes the trip hassle-free
- A guided trip adds education and entertainment to the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pompeii local guide
air-conditioned minivan Mercedes
english speaking driver
Pompeii entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your accomodation in Rome.
For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note:
- with light lunch water if included (any other drinks are excluded - purchable at the moment)
- note. Pompeii ticket are not included - purchable before starting the guided ruins excursion
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Rome Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii&Sorrento with light lunch included day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii&Sorrento with light lunch included day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii&Sorrento with light lunch included day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii&Sorrento with light lunch included day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii&Sorrento with light lunch included day-trip from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Piazza della RepubblicaSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Keats-Shelley HouseBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Cinecittà WorldRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Euroma2Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Piazza Barberini