12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum Ercolano on this all-day tour. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel by private minivan with an English-speaking guide. Visit neighboring cities covered in ash, volcanic rock, and lava nearly 2,000 years ago by Mt. Vesuvius and learn their respective histories. Enjoy a tasting of the local specialty, buffalo mozzarella, in the heartland of this celebrated Italian delicacy.
- Explore the well-preserved ruins of two ancient cities on one all-day tour
- Hear the stories of Pompeii and Herculaneum from an English-speaking guide
- Enjoy a delicious tasting of Buffalo mozzarella included in the tour price
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup/drop-off in Rome
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and dropoff
Skip-The-Lin entrance Tickets to Pompeii and Herculaneum
Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting
Lunch and Wine-Tasting on the slope of the Vesuvius Volcano
In Option PRIVATE-ALL INCLUSIVE: Licensed professional Guide 2H Pompeii and 2H Herculaneum
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in Rome.
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- One Infant seat available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii and Herculaneum Skip-The-Line with Lunch&WineTasting from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii and Herculaneum Skip-The-Line with Lunch&WineTasting from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii and Herculaneum Skip-The-Line with Lunch&WineTasting from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii and Herculaneum Skip-The-Line with Lunch&WineTasting from Rome
7 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoAudio Guides - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaAudio Guides - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiAudio Guides - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo) Tours & TicketsChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi) Tours & TicketsJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma) Tours & TicketsVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano) Tours & TicketsVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Tours & TicketsPonte Sisto Tours & TicketsAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro) Tours & TicketsPincio Gardens (Pincio) Tours & TicketsAntico Caffè Greco Tours & TicketsTrinità dei Monti Tours & TicketsRainbow Magic Land Tours & TicketsVilla Medici Tours & TicketsGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea) Tours & TicketsHoly Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San Lorenzo Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone) Tours & TicketsRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini) Tours & TicketsColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio) Tours & TicketsForum Boarium (Foro Boario) Tours & Tickets