- Learn about the history site as you explore with a guide
- Skip the hassle of arranging transport to Pompeii: Travel from Rome in a comfortable vehicle
- Includes the entrance fee to the archaeological site
- Enjoy some free time to explore or relax independently
Departure & Return
Our driver will be outside the metro station CASTRO PRETORIO in viale Castro Pretorio 104 holding a sign with the lead traveller's name on it. Meeting point can be easily reached with the blue metro (line B) from Rome TERMINI and other places in Rome.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Make sure to provide valid IDs or Passports for all the people booking the child rate, otherwise they could be required to pay the full price.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms