12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover two of Tuscany’s most captivating cities in one day and travel from Rome in a comfortable minivan. Visit the Baptistery of St. John in Pisa and enjoy views of the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa. Next, visit Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance; see Michelangelo’s “David” at the Accademia Gallery; and enjoy photo stops at landmarks including the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, and Palazzo Vecchio.
- Fantastic views and photo ops at the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Admission to Florence’s Accademia Gallery: see Michelangelo’s “David”
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Rome hotel
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours Professional Guide in Florence
Free transfer offered by the company in air conditioning Minivan
Admission ticket to the Accademia Gallery in Florence
Assistant for the whole trip
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
The Leaning Tower entrance fee (visit from outside)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Free transfer offered by the company in air conditioning Minivan
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma Airport Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa and Florence Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa and Florence Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa and Florence Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pisa and Florence Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa and Florence Full Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoPalatine Hill (Palatino)Euroma2Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Rainbow Magic LandBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàLargo di Torre ArgentinaPiazza di SpagnaDomus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Domus AugustanaCatacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Castel GandolfoHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)