2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cover the highlights of Rome during this attraction-packed, open-top bus tour in a comfortable double-decker. Listen to informative audio commentary as you cruise between nine stops in total, getting down and reboarding whenever you’d like. Highlights include the Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Villa Borghese, and the Trevi Fountain.
- An open-top, double-decker Rome bus tour
- Tick off the city’s top attractions in just a few hours, stopping wherever you please
- Enrich your visit with enriching information on thousands of years of Roman history
- Complimentary gifts: children receive a souvenir backpack and coloring book
Saved to wishlist!
assistant on board
for the little guests album of the monuments of Rome and backpack with the group's mascot
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY ROMA OPEN BUS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Open Bus tour with backpack and album for children and breakfast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Open Bus tour with backpack and album for children and breakfast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Open Bus tour with backpack and album for children and breakfast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Open Bus tour with backpack and album for children and breakfast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome Open Bus tour with backpack and album for children and breakfast
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRomeHop on Hop Off - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoAudio Guides - Lake BraccianoHop on Hop Off - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaAudio Guides - Lake BolsenaHop on Hop Off - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiAudio Guides - AssisiCategory
St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Cinecittà WorldSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Hydromania Caelian Hill (Celio)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Case Romane del CelioMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Piazza del PopoloRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)