Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Get a comprehensive overview of Rome on this full-day private tour. Visit the city’s highlights such as the Colosseum, Vatican City, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and more as you traverse the city on foot or by private vehicle—at an extra cost. Avoid long lines with skip-the-line entrance tickets and listen to informative commentary about the history culture of Rome from your guide.
- See the best Rome has to offer on this comprehensive full-day private tour
- Visit the Vatican, the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and more
- Avoid long lines with skip-the-line tickets to many attractions
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This one-day tour maximizes even limited time in Rome with skip-the-line admission tickets.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for 7 hours
Transport by private vehicle for 3 hours (if option selected)
Entry/Admission - Colosseum
Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tickets for the Pantheon to be paid on site
Taxi between city center and Vatican (for the walking option)
Departure & Return
Piazza del Arco di Costantino, Roma RM, Italy
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check. No visitor can avoid these checks. Even though we purchase in advance skip the line tickets for you we are not responsible for time spent waiting to pass security checks
- Please note St Peter's Basilica is a church and can be closed by the Vatican without notice for religious functions. In this case you will visit another area of the Vatican Museums with your guide.
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance at the Colosseum that is reserved at a specific time
- A copy of your ID or driver license is necessary for the entrance to the Colosseum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: if you need the wheelchair, you will not be able to access all the areas of the Vatican and Colosseum, due to architectural restrictions
- Please note: in some areas of the Vatican and Colosseum the stroller must be carried by yourself in your arms, due to architectural restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Barcelona Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Tour of Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Tour of Rome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Tour of Rome?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during One Day Tour of Rome?
This activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by One Day Tour of Rome.
See all safety measures taken by One Day Tour of Rome.
Product code: 26153P87
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaSilvano Toti Globe TheatrePietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Rome Via del CorsoRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Largo di Torre ArgentinaAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Via MarguttaBasilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)TrastevereCaelian Hill (Celio)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Piazza Farnese