2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Live ‘La Dolce Vita’ in Rome on a 1960s-themed tour of the city including the locations featured in Federico Fellini’s classic film. Stroll down chic Via Vittorio Veneto — once a hot spot for the Hollywood jet set — see Fellini’s former neighborhood, and soak up the Baroque splendor of Piazza di Spagna. Finally, make a wish in the Trevi Fountain, famously memorialized in ‘La Dolce Vita’ and other films.
- Explore the Rome of Audrey Hepburn and Federico Fellini on a 1960s-style tour
- See the popular hangouts of celebrities and intellectuals of the era
- Visit the Trevi Fountain and other locations featured in the film 'La Dolce Vita'
- Fun and fashionable way to learn about Rome in the 20th century
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Vittorio Veneto, 196, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Dolce Vita Movie Tour, Rome back to the 60's?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during La Dolce Vita Movie Tour, Rome back to the 60's?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during La Dolce Vita Movie Tour, Rome back to the 60's?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursMovie ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoMovie Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaMovie Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiMovie Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiCategory
Ancient RomeRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Palazzo AltempsCastel GandolfoJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Piazza VeneziaBioparcoBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Via MarguttaPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Castel Romano Designer OutletLa PietàWelcome to Rome