Explore our promoted experiences
- Private walking tour of Rome’s hidden gems and highlights
- Taste pizza, gelato and espresso
- Private guide ensures personalized attention
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Begin with a stroll to Campo Di Fiori and visit the oldest pizzeria in Rome. After an included pizza tasting, spend time browsing a local bookshop off the tourist track. Then head to Largo di Torre Argentina for a look at Roman ruins, followed by a personalized introduction to the Pantheon (at your expense).
Get a taste of the best Italian gelato or espresso in town before coming upon Piazza di Pietra. You'll visit a largely unknown church then stop by Via del Pie di Marmo and Capitol Hill Square.
Your ending point is a stunning terrace view of Fori Imperiali and the Colosseum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Rome Private Tour.