- Central Rome sightseeing tour via Segway
- See key sights like the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and Largo Argentina
- Use of Segway and all safety equipment included
- No experience necessary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
From Piazza Venezia, head towards the Marcellus Theatre (the building that looks like the Colosseum). Pass the white, monumental Vittoriano building on your left. When you reach the Marcellus Theatre, turn right and go straight ahead to Piazza Mattei. There is a fountain in the center of the square, our office is on the corner.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Glide past top Rome attractions such as Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum, and the Roman Forum, picking up trivia and fun facts from your guide as you go. Stop to snap photos and admire the sights along the way, then continue on without skipping a beat.
No experience is necessary to participate in this tour, which is limited to just four people or fewer for a super personalized sightseeing experience made for Rome’s notoriously winding, narrow roads.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Must weigh between 40 kilograms (90 pounds) and 110 kilograms (250 pounds)
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Wearing masks is not mandatory as it is an outdoor activity and social distancing is maintained all the time
- If you book audioguides, you may want to bring your personal headphones
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turtle Tour Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Segway Tour: Discover the Heart of Rome.