1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Mystery buffs and ghost story aficionados can discover Rome through the lens of its haunted streets and creepy sights by following a trail of ghostly clues through the Eternal City. Download this app on your mobile device and follow the directions to a series of locations in the historic center, learning about ghostly legends and real-life horrors along the way.
- A downloadable app to explore Rome’s haunted sights and creepy landmarks
- Clues lead to locations like Piazza del Popolo and Campo de’ Fiori
- Learn about the ghost stories and horrific crimes along the way
- Complete at your own pace, with no need for a map, guide, or GPS
Saved to wishlist!
Full flexibility: start at any hour, take a break at any time and resume later
This tour is always available. We are open 24/7, every day of the week.
This is the safest tour you can book: private, no human contact, you will avoid crowds.
Play offline: you DON'T NEED an internet connection to play this city game
A physical tour guide
Departure & Return
Piazza del Popolo, Roma RM, Italy
1/1/2020 - 4/30/2024
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Ponte Sisto, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
The game exploration ends at Ponte Sisto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It’s better to play the city exploration game at night, to really experience the haunted city.
- By using this mobile game you won’t need the help of a guide. This is a self-guided type of experience, where you can move around the city freely, how and when you like it.
- You have to be at the starting point in order to begin, or else the game won’t start.
- You can pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at.
- Minimum age of players: 18 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Questo App City Exploration Game
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Rome Ghost Tour: Haunted Old Town Exploration Game?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107194P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Rome Ghost Tour: Haunted Old Town Exploration Game
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoGhost & Vampire Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaGhost & Vampire Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - AssisiGhost & Vampire Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiCategory
Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Parco del Colle OppioSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Villa CelimontanaHard Rock Cafe Rome Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Piazza della RepubblicaChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Campo de' FioriRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Via SacraChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)