3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover Rome in style as you zip through its ancient streets in a vintage, open-roof Fiat 500! Skip the mega tourist buses and travel like a true Italian as your local chauffer whisks you all over the city to explore its hidden gems and authentic treasures. During the 3-hour tour, your chauffeur will also be your personal paparazzo, snapping post-worthy photos of your group posing with the colorful Fiat among spectacular Roman scenery. Treat yourself and live ‘la dolce vita’!
- 3-hour tour of Rome’s tucked-away treasures in a chauffeured vintage Fiat 500
- Travel off the beaten path in style
- Discover the ‘7 Hidden Gems of Rome’
- Taste some of the best espresso in the city
- Have your own personal paparazzo to capture your Roman holiday
- Perfect for couples, families or groups of friends
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Ostilia, 48, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Not suitable for passengers weighting MORE than 100 Kg.
- Infant seats are NOT available on request if advised at time of booking
- No safety belts are installed in the back seats of the cars
- No air bags in the car
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome 500 exp.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vintage Fiat 500 Tour of Rome's Hidden Sights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vintage Fiat 500 Tour of Rome's Hidden Sights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vintage Fiat 500 Tour of Rome's Hidden Sights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vintage Fiat 500 Tour of Rome's Hidden Sights?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6703P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoClassic Car Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaClassic Car Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiClassic Car Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
BioparcoPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Parco del Colle OppioVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Welcome to RomeRainbow Magic LandTrinità dei MontiBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàAntico Caffè GrecoPiazza NavonaSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)