2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The Vatican Museum attracts over six million visitors a year. Beat the rush on this VIP private tour, which includes skip-the-line admission tickets. Jump to the front of the queue and get on-the-spot access to world-renowned galleries, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, plus an in-depth orientation from your guide.
- A private, morning or afternoon Vatican Museum tour
- Enjoy special, no-wait admission tickets and get guaranteed instant entry
- Listen to fun facts and anecdotes about the world-renowned art collections
- Tours include a cappuccino with pastries or a glass of prosecco and snacks
Saved to wishlist!
A tour guide highly reviewed on Trip Advisor, JUST FOR YOU!
Guaranteed SKIP-THE-LINE access to the Vatican Museum & St. Peter’s Basilica
Admission to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
Via Plauto, 17, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Made in Rome Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Exclusive Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We had booked but not paid, so we needed to go to the office." See review
Product code: 120123P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Palazzo AltempsRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Via SacraCiampino International Airport (CIA)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Piazza di SpagnaPiazza della Bocca della VeritàVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Case Romane del CelioColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Piazza della RotondaSilvano Toti Globe TheatreBasilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Trinità dei MontiRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)