- A private, morning or afternoon Vatican Museum tour
- Enjoy special, no-wait admission tickets and get guaranteed instant entry
- Listen to fun facts and anecdotes about the world-renowned art collections
- Tours include a cappuccino with pastries or a glass of prosecco and snacks
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located in Borgo Pio, very close to St. Peter's square. The exact address is Via Plauto 17/A. Please check your booking and confirm your chosen time. Be sure to arrive at the office earlier than the start time (9 AM)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Made in Rome Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms