- Exclusive early admission to the Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy time to absorb the splendor of the artwork before the general public arrives
- Tour the Vatican at your own pace
- Choose to spend the full day at the museums
Departure & Return
Departure PointSistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
This priority-access ticket is good for the rest of the day, so continue through the enormous collection on your own schedule. The Vatican Museums comprise one of the world’s largest museums, with 54 galleries overflowing with show-stopping artwork. In addition to the Sistine Chapel, other highlights include paintings by Raphael, Giotto, and Caravaggio, sculptures from the early Christian era, and the dazzling Gallery of Maps.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a dress code to enter the religious sites. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts and no hats are allowed.
- The cloakroom staff will accept visitors’ bags and personal belongings (regardless of their form, material or dimension), with the exception of clothing items, hats, and portable umbrellas.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It was closed until 15 mins before time to go in and there was a huge line and it was freezing cold." See review