- A small-group tour provides an intimate way to see the sights
- Discover the Vatican’s best-known artistic masterpieces
- Learn the stories behind the artworks from your guide’s commentary
- Skip-the-line entry helps you save time and beat the crowds
Departure & Return
The easiest way to reach the meeting point is via the metro on the A line, and we recommend getting off at the stop "Ottaviano". Climb the stairs up to the station and take the last exit on the left. Go up the stairs to the street. Stay on the left-hand side of the road and walk past the news-stand towards Via Leone IV, approximately 2 blocks. The flower stand is located on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV. There is a Burger King directly across the street from the flower stand.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms