- Experience the richness of Rome’s food scene on a half-day guided excursion
- Tour bustling markets and learn about seasonal produce from a local
- Discover new ingredients, sample delicious dishes, and sip a craft beer
- Explore the historic Testaccio neighborhood, the birthplace of Roman cuisine
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, interests and the food you love so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest a few trattoria options and agree a meeting time and place.
- Although you will enjoy a meal at a great trattoria, your Local Host will also help you with suggestions to discover other great places to eat & drink and suggest local spots that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Rome Private Food Tours by Locals: 100% Personalized.