9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pick up
Hotel drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick you up just in front of your Hotel or Residence in Rome
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AcrossRome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip from Rome to Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip from Rome to Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip from Rome to Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip from Rome to Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip from Rome to Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Altemps Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Agostino Tours & TicketsJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma) Tours & TicketsCinecittà World Tours & TicketsPiazza Navona Tours & TicketsForo Italico Tours & TicketsVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Tours & TicketsPiazza Venezia Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini) Tours & TicketsChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore) Tours & TicketsSaint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Tours & TicketsCastel Romano Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsFontana dell'Acqua Paola Tours & TicketsPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica) Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano) Tours & TicketsNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Tours & TicketsPiazza della Bocca della Verità Tours & Tickets