Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in Rome
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Childs (age 0-11) will not take part to the cooking class, lunch, soft drink instead wine
- Youth (age 12-17) will take part to the cooking class, lunch, soft drink instead wine
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate (cooking class in a small group). Private Tour can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBesTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cooking Class and Wine Tasting Vip Experience Fullday in the Rome Countryside.